Best Choice Products is committed to providing our customers with the best online experience possible. It’s important to us that our website is accessible for all customer, including those with disabilities.
We strive to ensure our website meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, and have taken many steps to ensure compliance.
WHAT WE DO TO HELP:
• Appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features to use the site with assistive technology.
• Images and multimedia are fully accessible with alternative text, captions, and transcripts.
Full keyboard Access
•Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.
• Minimal colors used on website to accommodate color blindness, default foreground and background combos provide enough contrast.
• Provide supplementary text and necessary captions.
• Pause and stop scrolling content to control reading times, no content that flashes or display busy animations, using clearest and simplest language possible
• More than one way to find relevant pages
• Navigation mechanisms that are repeated on multiple pages appear in the same place at each time.
• Descriptive instructions, error messages, suggestions for correction.
• Context-sensitive help for more complex functionality and interaction.
• Opportunity to review, correct, or reverse submissions if necessary.
If you experience any trouble accessing our website content please contact us for assistance.