BEST GROW TENT COLLECTION FOR YOU
Not every planting-fancier has access to a fancy garden or greenhouse, but it’s much convenient to place a tent in your house, whether indoors or outdoors. With a grow tent, you don’t have to worry about designing and maintaining problems. Once you install the tent, you are immediately to grow your plants.
In addition to the space occupation problem, the other critical factor you have to face is your location climate. If you live in a warm or pleasant climate where it isn’t suitable for planting condition, or the soil condition is not enough to supply nutrients, then you might waste a lot of energy while coming to nothing in the end. If so, using a grow tent is worthwhile.
2. Unzip all zipper of the tent and pull up the tent shell on the shelf;
3. Pull the bottom of the tent shell to cover the frame base and put the hanging bar on the top of the frame.
4. Put the extra floor tray in it to keep the tent clean.
The following data is listed be a reference as to how many plants you can grow by adapting different size tent. Also, it depends on your plants:
2’ × 2’ grow tent – 1 – 2 plants
2’ × 4’ grow tent – 2 – 4 plants
3’ × 3’ grow tent – 2 – 4 plants
4’ × 4’ grow tent – 4 – 6 plants
5’ × 5’ grow tent – 4 – 10 plants
1. Take the use of ventilation equipment in your to grow tent. This requires you to have a skilful knowledge or technique to operate the ventilation, such as how often you should turn on and turn off.
2. Use a grow tent dehumidifier to decrease moisture. You can look into this product by searching on websites.
3. The easiest way is to turn off your ventilation system. Or you can place a basin of water in the tent.